Engine failure can seem like a vehicle death’s sentence, but it’s no excuse to lay your car to rest permanently. Instead, consider installing a rebuilt engine. Not only are they cheaper than purchasing a new automobile, but they are often built with better parts than new car engines.
Here is all you need to know about this blessing in disguise:
- All rebuilt engines are remanufactured to prescribed standards and specifications by highly skilled machinists.
- All of the new components installed meet or exceed original equipment performance standards.
- Design changes in newly installed parts can correct problems with the original engine.
- Rebuilt engines are backed by warranty programs, typically lasting anywhere from one to three years.
- Rebuilt engines get better gas mileage and emit fewer pollutants than a worn-out engine.